To be eligible to study in Guatemala, the following requirements must be met by the prospective applicants:
- A passport copy
- Recent Passport photographs
- Visa application
- Proof of general English proficiency
- MA, Ph.D. Students need a Letter of recommendation
- Resume or CV-graduate or doctoral students.
- Research proposal for all Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Proof of employment or working experience- for Masters and Ph.D.
- All academic documents and transcripts.
- Online application form
- Proof of application fee payment,
- health and life insurance
- Health and Life Insurance
- Candidates holding an Associate Degree with good grades, or a Diploma may be considered for undergraduate studies.
Note: the application does not mean admission