There are plenty of scholarships are available for students studying French Polynesia. Students can apply for any scholarship for which they fit the criteria, including merit-based scholarships, sports scholarships, engineering scholarships, law scholarships, medical scholarships, and grants, to mention but a few.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program
This is a program that aims to attract the best foreign students for masters and Ph.D. degrees. Awardees are to receive a monthly allowance that does not cover tuition. it covers other expenses including health insurance, return tickets, and cultural activities.
Welcomes Ph.D. applicants from any country to study in any constitution around the world. It is open for all disciplines and candidates must be enrolled with a local university or a research institute anywhere, and covers an academic year of study.
- Eligibility-All nationals who come from disadvantaged communities but showing excellent academic, and leadership potential are eligible.
- Application requirements: prospective recipients must be enrolled for a degree program at any institution in French Polynesia. The students must also be able to prove their English proficiency
Royal Society International Exchange Programme
This offers partial funding for international students. This Post-Doctoral scholarship is for students pursuing Natural Sciences. This scholarship can be taken at any UK and overseas institution.
- Eligibility: Open to all nationals
- Benefits: The scholarship offers Travel allowances and Research expenditure to all beneficiaries.
Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development
Is a scholarship targeted at Masters or Ph.D. Degree studies and funds graduate-level coursework or research for one to four academic years at any approved University located in a country where there is a host Rotary club or district, outside of the applicant’s home country
Level/Field of Study- Graduate-level coursework or research in any of Rotary’s six areas of focus including Peace and conflict prevention/resolution, Disease prevention and treatment, Water and sanitation, Maternal and child health, Basic education and literacy, and Economic and community development.
- The minimum budget for a global grant scholarship is $30,000 which can fund Passport/visa, Inoculations, Travel expenses School supplies, Tuition, Room and board, Household supplies, Language training courses (but not if university admission is contingent on improvement of language skills).
- personal and miscellaneous expenses are not covered by the scholarship