To be eligible to study in French Polynesia, the following requirements are a necessity.
- A passport copy- which is valid for at least 6 more months from the date of entry in French Polynesia.
- Recent Passport-sized photographs
- Visa (if you are not from the listed via exempt countries)
- Certificates and diplomas of completed degrees from a previously recognized higher education institution.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester included in the degree.
- Proof of working experience- for Masters and Ph.D.
- An Online application form
- All required academic certificates
- Proof of general English proficiency for English taught courses only
- French Proficiency
- Letter of recommendation -for MA, Ph.D. degree Students
- Research proposal for prospective Masters and Ph.D. degree students.
- Email address
- Proof of application fee payment
- Resume/ CV-for graduate and postgraduate students.
- health and travel insurance
- Motivational letter
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441