Documents students should carry to Equatorial Guinea

Find Programs
(Bachelor's, Master's & PhD)

If you’re interested in studying in Equatorial Guinea you are planning well! The country is a great place to fulfill your academic ambitions. And if you are ready to take the next step, we’re ready to help you get there.

On this page, you will find information about what you need to have with you before your flight to Equatorial Guinea!

While studying abroad is a prestigious thing in almost every part of the world for aspirants, it can be quite frustrating to figure out what is needed to make it happen.

For this reason, RocApply has set on this platform how you can fully immerse yourself on what documents will make your stay as smooth as possible in Equatorial Guinea. Last-minute inconveniences can be challenging so don't get overwhelmed and forget important documents before your flight!

RocApply has made sure you stay tuned to your checklist by outlining some but not necessarily all documents that are required to make your journey to Equatorial Guinea a success. Thus to your aid, we have put together a list of compulsory documents that you must have with you before booking your flight.

These documents are very crucial for a range of reasons which are important in making your stay in the country unbothered. Special attention must be dedicated to visas and permits as they may not be compulsory to every country especially those from neighboring countries.

It is therefore advised to always cross-check these through the embassy or consulate before traveling. RocApply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are made aware of and fully equipped with the requirements before you leave home. Grab your pen and paper and let’s go through the checklist together!

These documents include;

  • Accommodation arrangement or booking
  • Visa
  • Medical Insurance
  • Transcripts and certificates
  • Proof of financial sustenance
  • University admission letter
  • Passport
  • Birth Certificate
  • Driver’s license
  • Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples)
  • Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates (WA)
  • Adanced-level certificate
  • Ordinary-level Certificate (if applicable)
  • All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
  • Transcripts


How RocApply Works