As an aspiring student in Corsica, you will need a student visa that will help you to gain entry into the country without any problems. Thus RocApply has put together the requirements for a student visa in Corsica. The student visa has to be obtained whilst you are in your country of origin. However, it is always advisable to check updated information on visa requirements in case there are any changes.
Documents and Requirements
- Two recent Passport- Sized Photographs
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate in French.
- Applicant’s mark sheets and certificates.
- TOFEL and IELTS score certificate whichever is applicable in the concerned educational institute
- Fill in your application for a study permit carefully and completely
- Type or print clearly, using black ink
- Answer all questions carefully, completely, and truthfully. Incomplete application packages will not be processed but will be returned to you.
- After the visa office receives your application, it might request more information or documents. These may include the following:
- Medical information: To get medical clearance, you will need to undergo a medical examination. A visa officer will send you instructions if you need a medical examination. This process needs to be followed will require a longer processing time of your application (say additional 3 months).
This is not an exhaustive list of requirements. The Corsica embassy may request any additional documents as they see fit. RocApply Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The information presented is subject to change due to national policy and review. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners of this website for any errors, omissions, or outdated information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.
The viewer of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources, or the user's government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.