Application Requirements in Canada
RocApply is free of charge for students. We do not charge any application or agency fees. Everyone is free to apply throughout the year.
RocApply is committed to helping students maximize their time and options, you can apply with us to any of our partner institutions in Canada.
How to Apply:
- 1. Choose your preferred course of study.
From the many programs available at different institutions, students can research and find out the one that best suits their skills, talents or career choices.
- 2. Choose a suitable university in Canada.
Many universities offer services that are tailored made for each student, students can choose universities that are the best fit for their needs or concerns.
From tuition to scholarships to its international appeal, students must carefully consider a list of factors before making a choice.
- 3. Further confirmation and preparation.
Furthermore, applicants must do a cross-check with their university of choice to ascertain that the school is a well-recognized institution of learning in Canada.
Schools in Canada are usually registered as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
Applicants must also research their eligibility for certain programs and scholarships, as many schools have funding for international students who have very good grades or show good academic and leadership prospects.
- 4. Proof of English and French Language abilities.
To study in Canada you must have above intermediary levels of language competence in English or an above-average command of the French Language.
For the English language, you may be required to take an English language test of any of the following:
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment)
- For french-taught universities, they carry out personal evaluations on each applicant, however, students that possess good scores in the following certification exams are exempt from this evaluation, these tests include;
5. Other necessary documents (Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.)
Each institution have their own requirements but they are more likely to need these items:
- Properly filled application form
- Secondary School Diploma or the equivalent
- Personal Statement
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the program
Graduate (in addition to the above)
- Two academic reference letters from top-level academic members of any previous institution attended
- Original transcript from the last institution attended.
- Bachelors degree certificate
- Master degree certificate