To be eligible to study in brunei, the following requirements must be met by the applicants:
- Recent Passport-size photos
- Visa- prospective students must have applied for a visa
- Proof of general English proficiency – Applicants will need to meet the English language requirements for their chosen course.
- Letter of recommendation from a traceable reference for Master, and Ph.D. Students.
- A Research proposal for all Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Proof of working experience- for Masters and Ph.D.
- Email for reply
- Proof of fee payment, application fees
- Resume/ CV-for all graduate and postgraduate students.
- health and life insurance
- a Motivational letter- person specific
- Health and Life Insurance
- Candidates holding an Associate Degree with excellent grades, or a Diploma may be considered for undergraduate studies.
- Certified true copy of identification card or international passport
- Certified true copies of relevant academic certificates (O Level, A Level, Higher National Diploma, and Bachelor Degree etc)
- university transcripts (where applicable)
- English proficiency qualification (IELTS, TOEFL, BEC etc)
- You are required to submit / upload a security clearance letter from letter from country of origin.
- The minimum requirement for Master Degree Programmes is normally a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with Honours (Second Class and above) or its equivalent from recognised institutions .
- Applicants who do not possess a Second Class Honours Degree may be considered on condition that they have relevant working experience and possess other academic or professional qualifications deemed suitable for admission to the programme.
Note: the application does not mean admission, the University has to assess and approve or reject applications at their discretion.
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441