Visa Requirements for Students in British Virgin Islands
Visa requirements for students that want to study in British Virgin Islands are different for students depending on their citizenship. Select you country below, learn about the relevant regulations and find the embassies and consulates in your country!
Requirements of Student Entry in British Virgin Islands
Any foreign national intending to enter into British Virgin Islands for purposes of study should:
- Obtain a British visa (if applicable) to facilitate his /her entry into the country.
- Enter into British Virgin Islands from and through only authorized ports of entry.
- Present a valid passport to the Immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Declare purpose of entry into British Virgin Islands and intended the institution of training.
- Proceed to the designated immigration office after entry and obtain a student pass for study in British Virgin Islands.
The following criteria must be met.
- A letter of acceptance must be provided demonstrating that an applicant has been offered a place on a full-time course of study at a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of enough funds to support themselves in the country.
- It must be shown that the course fees have been paid in full.
- Private medical insurance must be arranged and documentary evidence of this must be provided.
- It must be the candidate's demonstrable intention to return to their own country at the end of their period of study.
- All immigrants in British Virgin Islands should respect and oblige with national immigration laws, guidelines, and formalities.
- Visas and Student passes do not permit gainful or voluntary employment in British Virgin Islands.
- The study must be undertaken from only approved and licensed training institutions.
Please note that Consular/Embassy authorities may require supplementary or additional documents where deemed necessary.Applications and documents have to be submitted directly at the visa appointment. The visa cost may be between $40 to USD 70 depending on your country of origin.
RocApply Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The information presented is subject to change due to national policy and review. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, or outdated information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.